VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
This is not the Helix Hotswap version. It doesn’t support using Kailh MX Hotswap Sockets. Switches must be soldered in to place.
- PCBs for left hand and right hand
- SMD diodes
- 2x OLED display modules
- 2x TRRS jacks
- 1x TRRS cable
- 2x Reset tactile switches
- 2x Pro micro controller boards (optionally upgrade to USB Type-C)
- RGB LED SK6812mini-3535
* You will need to buy a case / plate kit, keycaps, and key switches separately.
PCB + Parts + Case Kit (for 5 row layout)
- PCB + Parts Kit
- FR4 top plate
- Clear (transparent) acrylic bottom plate
- Clear (transparent) OLED acrylic cover
- M2 spacers
- M2 screws
- Silicone rubber feet
* You will need to buy keycaps, and key switches separately.
- The optional WS2812B Strip for underglow is not included in this kit.
- You will need to solder this by yourself.
Source code and license: https://github.com/MakotoKurauchi/helix