- 62 keys ergonomic keyboard with number row
- Same as Lily58 Pro, it supports using MX hotswap and Kailh Choc v1 hotswap sockets on the same board.
- It is hotswappable with MX key switches or Kailh Choc v1 low profile key switches.
- You can use either MX key switches or Kailh Choc v1 key switches on the keyboard.
- It uses Pro-micro or equivalent controllers.
- It supports QMK firmware.
The PCB kit include:
- A PCB (black)
- reset buttons
- hotswap sockets
- MCU controllers: Pro-Micro or USB-C
- If you don’t add soldering service, you will need to have some soldering tool to build this keyboard.
The case include:
- A clear / transparent stacked acrylic case
- rubber feet
- screws and spacers
- The case requires assembly by hand and a screw driver.
- You will need to buy keycaps, and key switches separately.
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
Source code and license: https://github.com/beekeeb/hotreus62