Features of Chocofi:
- Split keyboard with 3 rows, 5 columns, and 3 thumbs per half
- Increased pinky column stagger
- Inspired by Fifi keyboard
- Pro Micro compatible footprint (support using Pro Micro, USB-C, Sea-Picro RP2040 USB-C, Bluetooth Controller for wireless)
- With Kailh Choc v1 Hotswap sockets
- The PCB is modified to have a on-board power switch for battery management (good for wireless build).
The pre-soldered keyboard includes:
- A pair of PCB (Left & Right) will components (selected MCU, hotswap sockets, diodes, reset buttons, TRRS jacks, power switch) being soldered on the board.
- JST battery sockets are included in the board for wireless builds.
- (Optional) If you select the wireless controller with Sharp Memory-in-Pixel display option, the displays are socketed.
- TRRS cable in wired builds.
The case kit includes:
- 3D printed case (top and bottom) or Carbon Fiber top plates with acrylic bottom plates
- Spacers & Screws
- Rubber Feet
Key switches (Kailh Choc v1 low profile switches) Options:
- Light Blue (blue): Linear 20gf
- Red Pro: Linear 35gf
- Red: Linear 50gf
- Brown: Tactile
- White: Clicky
- Robin: Clicky & Gold Plated Springs
- Choc Navy: Thick Clickbar 60gf
- PBT Black / White blank 1u keycaps
- MBK Legend ‡ 40s (White On Gray / Gray on White) PBT keycaps * This set contains 56*1u keys, 6 homing keys, 2*1.5u blank keys, 2*2u blank keys
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
- The Magnet Cable for Pro Micro is not included. It is an optional upgrade.
- Wireless option doesn’t include a battery, because I cannot ship batteries. Please buy the batteries from other shops.
Lincense & Source: https://github.com/pashutk/chocofi