The keyboard kit includes:
- Pierce 2.0 wireless PCB Right and Left side
- Pierce 2.0 receiver PCB
- Pro micro (optionally upgrade to USB-C)
- Coin cell battery retainer
- YJ-14015 / Core51822 (B)
- Voltage regulator
- Reset buttons
- 3D Printed PLA Case (friction fit)
- Rubber Feet
- This is the wireless (not the semi-wireless) version of Pierce.
- You will need to buy 2032 3.3V Coin cell battery from local stores.
- If you don’t add soldering service, you will need some soldering tools to build this keyboard.
- The keyboard will be pre-flashed with firmware if you add soldering service.
- The pierce keyboard doesn’t have a USB port on left and right side so it requires an external programmer for firmware flashing (for example: st-link v2)
Build Guide: https://github.com/durken1/pierce#build-instructions
License and Source Code: https://github.com/durken1/pierce
Be the first to review “Wireless Pierce 2.0 Ergonomic Split Keyboard Kit (MX / Choc)”