- crkbd corne keyboard for choc LP based on an unofficial fork at https://github.com/daysgobye/crkbd
- Support QMK firmware for custom keymaps
- Support Kailh Choc Low Profile hotswap
- Improved symmetry
- South facing switches
- Easy-to-solder per key tabbed RGB LEDs SK6812MINI-E
- Easy-to-solder underglow SMD RGB LEDs WS2812B-5050
PCB Kit includes
- One set of PCBs contains the left side and the right side.
- Pro Micro Controller Boards
- Custom-made low profile 12P pin headers
- SMD Diodes
- Kailh hotswap sockets for Choc
- TRRS jacks PJ-320A
- TRRS Cable
- Reset tactile switches (6mm*3mm) with gold plated connectors
- 0.91 128×32 OLED Displays
- Per key switches RGB LEDs SK6812MINI-E 3228
- Underglow RGB LEDs WS2812B-5050
- Black carbon fiber top plate
- Clear (transparent) acrylic bottom plate
- Clear (transparent) OLED acrylic cover
- M2 spacers
- M2 screws
- Silicone rubber feet
- * You will need to buy keycaps, and key switches separately.
- Soldering is not required if you add this service.
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
- You will need to buy and install key switches and key caps separately.
- Generic pro micro USB micro-B connectors are fragile.
Source code and license: https://github.com/daysgobye/crkbd