The soldered Wireless Corne keyboard for Gateron Low Profile Key Switches includes:
- All the components will be soldered to the PCB, including Bluetooth controller, (optional) Sharp Memory-in-Pixel display, diodes, Gateron Low Profile Hotswap Sockets, power switches and reset buttons.
- Pre-flashed ZMK firmware
Key switch options:
- Gateron Low Profile 2.0 KS-33 Red (Linear 50±15 gf)
- SMOLO low profile black PBT blank keycaps (38 x 1u, 2 x homing, 2 x 1.5u)
- Keycap Set 1 – PBT keycap with letters
The case includes:
- A pair of 3D printed top plates (switch plates)
- A pair of OLED transparent covers
- A pair of 3D printed bottom case
- Spacers and screws
- Rubber feet
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order.
- It is not compatible with the low profile Kailh Choc v1 or v2 key switches.
- Because I cannot ship batteries, please buy a pair of 301230 or 401230 batteries with JST-PH connectors and correct polarity from local stores.
- This Corne variants doesn’t support RGB LEDs.
- It is a wireless keyboard and cannot be used as wired keyboard.
- To configure the keymap, you will need to compile your own ZMK firmware using command line tools or GitHub Actions.
- The case and keycaps require DIY assembly by hand and a screwdriver.