Lily58 Pro is a 58 keys column-staggered split keyboard.
The elements, including microcontrollers (Pro-micro or USB-C), OLED screens, SMD diodes, TRRS jacks, reset buttons and hotswap socket (MX or Choc) are presoldered on the board. You do not need any soldering tool to build this keyboard. TRRS cable is included in the kit. The keyboard will be pre-flashed VIA firmware. The only things you need are keycaps, key switches and data cable to start using the keyboard.
The case includes
- Black carbon fiber top plate
- Clear (transparent) acrylic bottom plate
- Clear (transparent) OLED acrylic cover
- M2 spacers
- M2 screws
- Silicone rubber feet
* You will need to buy keycaps, and key switches separately.
- There might be some no-clean flux residues.
- You will need to buy keycaps, and key switches separately.
Source code and license: https://github.com/kata0510/Lily58