- crkbd corne keyboard for choc LP based on an unofficial fork at https://github.com/daysgobye/crkbd
- Support QMK firmware for custom keymaps
- Support Kailh Choc hotswap (for low profile key switches)
- Improved symmetry
- South facing switches
- RGB LEDs SK6812MINI-E
- Underglow SMD RGB LEDs WS2812B-5050
- The keyboard is pre-soldered. Soldering is not required.
- There might be some no-clean flux residues.
- Pre-solder Black PCB for left hand and right hand
- Pro micro controller boards (optionally upgrade to USB Type-C), OLED displays, SMD diodes, hotswap socket for Kailh Choc, TRRS jacks, Reset tactile switches and RGB LED are pre-assembled to the boards
- 1x TRRS cable
- Black carbon fiber top plate
- Clear (transparent) acrylic bottom plate
- Clear (transparent) OLED acrylic cover
- M2 spacers
- M2 screws
- Silicone rubber feet
* You will need to buy keycaps, and key switches separately.
- The case requires assembly by hand and a screw driver.
- PBT Black / White blank 1u keycaps
- Transparent Kailh choc 1u keycap
- MBK Legend ‡ 40s (White On Gray / Gray on White) PBT keycap * This set contains 56*1u keys, 6 homing keys, 2*1.5u blank keys, 2*2u blank keys
- The case, key switches, and keycaps require DIY assembly by hand and a screwdriver.
- Generic pro micro USB micro-B connectors are fragile.
Source code and license: https://github.com/daysgobye/crkbd