The pre-built Wireless Corne keyboard includes:
- All the components will be soldered to the PCB, including Bluetooth controller, (optional) Sharp Memory-in-Pixel display, diodes, Kailh Choc v1 hotswap sockets, power switches and reset buttons.
- Pre-flashed ZMK firmware
The case includes:
- A pair of top plates
- A pair of transparent acrylic cover for display
- A pair of 3D printed bottom case
- Spacers and screws
- Rubber feet
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order.
- Because I cannot ship batteries, please buy a pair of 301230 or 401230 batteries with JST-PH connectors and correct polarity from local stores.
- This Corne variants doesn’t support RGB LEDs.
- It is a wireless keyboard and cannot be used as wired keyboard.
- To configure the keymap, you will need to compile your own ZMK firmware using command line tools or GitHub Actions.
- The case and keycaps require DIY assembly by hand and a screwdriver.
Original Corne UltraLight Source & License: https://github.com/beekeeb/crkbd/tree/corne-ultralight-b