The pre-built Wireless Corne keyboard includes:
- All the components will be soldered to the PCB, included nice!nano, (optional) nice!view display, diodes, key switches, power switches and reset buttons.
- The selected key switches will be soldered to the board.
- Because the key switches are soldered-in the board. The keyboard case will be included and the top plates are not removable.
- Pre-flashed ZMK firmware
The case includes:
- A pair of top plates
- A pair of OLED transparent covers
- A pair of 3D printed bottom case that supports using with or without tenting legs
- A set of tenting legs
- Spacers and screws
- Rubber feet
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order.
- If you would like to use MX key switches / Gateron KS-33 key switches in the build. Please message me for a custom order. I have some Gateron MX clear key switches and Gateron KS-33 Red linear key switches.
- Because I cannot ship batteries, please buy a pair of 301230 or 401230 batteries with JST-PH connectors and correct polarity from local stores.
- This Corne variants doesn’t support RGB LEDs and hotswap sockets.
- It is a wireless keyboard and cannot be used as wired keyboard.
- DSA keycaps can be used with the mid-profile Gateron KS-33 key switches.
- To configure the keymap, you will need to compile your own ZMK firmware using command line tools or GitHub Actions.
- The case and keycaps require DIY assembly by hand and a screwdriver.
Source & License: https://github.com/beekeeb/crkbd/tree/corne-ultralight-b
Be the first to review “Pre-soldered Wireless Corne Keyboard – Corne UltraLight 42 / 36 Keys Split Keyboard”