Reviung 41 PCB + Parts Kit includes
- 1x REVIUNG41 Black PCB
- 1x Pro Micro Controller Board (upgradeable to USB-C or nice!nano for wireless)
- 2x Custom-made low profile 12P pin headers
- 41x SMD Diodes
- 41x Gateron or Kailh hotswap sockets for MX
- 11x RGB LEDs WS2812B-5050
- 1x Tactile reset switch
R41 Case Kit includes:
- White FR4 top
- Acrylic transparent bottom plate (In the photo, there is a pale green protective film on the plate. Please remove it before assembling the keyboard)
- Transparent OLED acrylic cover
- m2 spacers
- m2 screws
- rubber feet
- You’ll need to buy a case, key switches and key caps separately.
- You will need to solder this by yourself if you do not add the soldering service.
- Nice Nano option doesn’t include a battery, because I cannot ship batteries. Please buy the batteries from other shops.
- The optional 2u stabilizer is not included.
- The Magnet Cable for Pro Micro is not included. It is an optional upgrade.
Source code and license: https://github.com/gtips/reviung
I ordered this kit pre-soldered. It arrived well-packed and in excellent condition. Leo did a great job soldering the PCB–very clean and professional-looking. I added some switches and keycaps, and everything is working fine. I’ll probably tweak the keycaps and layout, but here’s a picture of the assembled kit.
Leo provided timely support. Quality of the kit is also very good 👍