- Compact & Portable (The size is similar to a phone that is around 14.5 cm x 7 cm or 5.7 inch x 2.76 inch)
- Supports GP2040 firmware from Open Stick Community
- Uses low profile key switches with Kailh Choc v1 hotswap sockets
- The layout includes a D-pad, six face buttons, and two shoulder buttons
- 1 x PCB
- 1 x RP2040-Zero Controller
- 12 x Kailh Choc v1 hotswap sockets
- 6 x Tactile Mini Push Button
- Rubber feet
- You will need some soldering tools to build the pad
- All the components, controller, hotswap sockets and tactile mini push button, are soldered to the board.
- GP2040 firmware will be pre-flashed to the Stress pad.
- It requires a USB-C data cable to connect the Stress fightpad to the gaming device.
- It is not a wireless device.
- The colorful MBK keycaps are available in https://shop.beekeeb.com/product/mbk-choc-keycaps/
License & Setup Guide: https://github.com/GroooveBob/Stress