The kit includes
- A set of PCB (black)
- Controllers (Pro-micro / USB-C / Nice!Nano for wireless)
- TRRS jacks
- TRRS cable
- Reset buttons
- Mini-E RGB LEDs
- Hillside 46 only: ESD chip
- Hillside 46 only: Decoupling capacitor
- Soldering service is available.
- The optional MCU sockets, hotswap sockets, rotary encoders are not included.
- The compatible low profile ALPS EC11 rotary encoders is in https://shop.beekeeb.com/product/alps-ec12-low-profile-rotary-encoder/
- If you do not add soldering service, you will need soldering tools to build the keyboard.
- The cable for connecting the keyboard to computer is not included.
- Nice!nano option doesn’t include a battery, because I cannot ship batteries. Please buy the batteries from other shops.
Build Guide: https://github.com/mmccoyd/hillside/wiki/Flash%20MCU
Source / License: https://github.com/mmccoyd/hillside