This keyboard is ready to use straight out of the box.
- Besides the keyboard, it also includes Key Caps, Key Switches, TRRS Cable and Magnet Cable for Pro Micro.
- It is pre-built: all the items (Pro Micro USB Micro-B Controllers, TRRS jacks, LED strip, diodes, resistors and key switches) are soldered on the PCB. You do not need any soldering tool.
- It is fully assembled: the 3D printed case, key switches and key caps are pre-assembled to the keyboard.
- It is pre-flashed with VIA firmware. You can change the key map using VIA easily.
- It is fully tested.
- Redox is a 70-key keyboard.
- The keyboard parts are listed in https://www.etsy.com/listing/1051970911
- The case is 3D printed with PLA. black for the top plate and translucent for the bottom case. The details is in https://www.etsy.com/listing/1241541819
Key Switch Options
- Kailh Box White (Clicky)
- Gateron Lubed Yellow (Linear)
- Cherry RGB Blue / Red / Brown / Speed Silver
Key Cap Options
- DSA Black (1u Blank)
- DSA Transparent (1u Blank)
- XDA Beige (1u Blank)
- MA White (1u Blank)
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
- The Redox rev 1.0 doesn’t support wireless or MX hotswap socket.
- There are visible layer lines and other defects because the cases are 3D printed.
License and source code: https://github.com/mattdibi/redox-keyboard
I love the clear bottom
Leo is great! Super accommodating, friendly, and provided regular updates on the progress of my order. He had special switches ordered for my keyboard and installed them flawlessly. As for the product itself: amazing quality, packaged with care and shipped halfway across the world. It’s lighter than I thought it’d be but in a good way, the LEDs are beautiful and the software is easy to use. 10/10 would definitely buy another keyboard from Leo!