This keyboard is ready to use straight out of the box.
- Besides the keyboard, it also includes Key Caps, Key Switches, TRRS Cable and Magnet Cable for Pro Micro.
- It is pre-built: all the items (Pro Micro USB Micro-B Controllers, TRRS jacks, LED strip, diodes, resistors and key switches) are soldered on the PCB. You do not need any soldering tool.
- It is fully assembled: the 3D printed case, key switches and key caps are pre-assembled to the keyboard.
- It is pre-flashed with VIA firmware. You can change the key map using VIA easily.
- It is fully tested.
- Redox is a 70-key keyboard.
- The keyboard parts are listed in https://www.etsy.com/listing/1051970911
- The case is 3D printed with PLA. black for the top plate and translucent for the bottom case. The details is in https://www.etsy.com/listing/1241541819
Key Switch Options
- Kailh Box White (Clicky)
- Gateron Lubed Yellow (Linear)
- Cherry RGB Blue / Red / Brown / Speed Silver
Key Cap Options
- DSA Black (1u Blank)
- DSA Transparent (1u Blank)
- XDA Beige (1u Blank)
- MA White (1u Blank)
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
- The Redox rev 1.0 doesn’t support wireless or MX hotswap socket.
- There are visible layer lines and other defects because the cases are 3D printed.
License and source code: https://github.com/mattdibi/redox-keyboard