Sweep by David Barr is similar to the Ferris Compact, but it supports pro micro, USB Type-C controllers and bluetooth BLE controllers (nice!nano).
I have only tested it with pro micro and type-c controllers. The BLE is untested.
2x Pro Micro or 2x USB Type-C
Low profile 12p
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
- The kit does not include the top plate, case, screws, Choc low profile key switches and keycaps. You will have to buy them separately.
- You will need to solder this by yourself if you do not add the soldering service.
- Depending on the batch, the left and right side might arrive combined (panelized) or separated/detached.
- Nice!nano option doesn’t include a battery, because I cannot ship batteries. Please buy the batteries from other shops.
Source code and license: https://github.com/davidphilipbarr/Sweep