The soldered PCB include:
- A PCB (black) with pre-soldered components (diodes, reset buttons, MCU controllers of your choice and hotswap sockets) on the board.
- MCU controllers: RP2040 Sea-Picro (USB-C 16MB/128Mb Flash Memory – black)
- The controller is pre-flashed with QMK firmware.
- You do not need any soldering tool to build this keyboard.
The case include:
- A clear / transparent stacked acrylic case
- rubber feet
- screws and spacers
- The case requires assembly by hand and a screw driver.
- You will need to buy keycaps, and key switches separately.
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
Source code and license: https://github.com/beekeeb/hotreus62