The pre-built Wireless Bluetooth Allium58 GLP keyboard includes:
- All the components will be soldered to the PCB, including Bluetooth Controller, (optional) Sharp Memory-in-Pixel display, diodes, GLP hotswap sockets, battery sockets, power switches and reset buttons.
- Controller and display are socketed.
- Pre-flashed ZMK firmware
- Black carbon fiber / 3D printed top plate
- 3D printed bottom case
- Clear (transparent) OLED acrylic cover
- M2 spacers
- M2 screws
- Silicone rubber feet
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order.
- Because I cannot ship batteries, please buy a pair of 301230 or 401230 batteries with JST-PH connectors and correct polarity from local stores.
- It is a wireless keyboard and cannot be used as wired keyboard.
- To configure the keymap, you will need to compile your own ZMK firmware using command line tools or GitHub Actions.
- The case and keycaps require DIY assembly by hand and a screwdriver.
License & Source Files: https://github.com/beekeeb/allium58