The prebuilt keezyboost40 keyboard:
- Controller Raspberry Pi Pico (Micro-USB), Kailh choc v1 hotswap sockets, LCD screen and diodes will be soldered on the board.
- You do not need to solder any component to the board.
- The controller will be pre-flashed with QMK firmware.
- A 3D printed PLA keyboard bottom case. The default case color is Black.
- A clear acrylic screen cover
- Spacers and screws
- Rubber feet
* You’ll need a screwdriver to assemble the case.
- You will need a cable with Micro-USB connector to connect the keyboard to your computer.
- You will need to assemble the case with a screwdriver.
Source & License: https://github.com/ChrisChrisLoLo/keezyboost40