A new variant, Piantor, is available at https://shop.beekeeb.com/product/pre-soldered-piantor-split-keyboard/
Cantor is a low-cost low-profile 42-key keyboard designed by diepala.
- Key caps are not included. You’ll need to buy some choc-spacing keycaps for PG1350 choc v1.
- This is the pre-built version of Cantor. The USB Type-C BlackPills, selected choc key switches and TRRS jacks will be pre-assembled on the board.
- You do not need to solder any component to the board.
- The controllers are pre-flashed with VIAL firmware.
- A TRRS cable will be included.
- PBT Black / White blank 1u keycaps
- MBK Legend ‡ 40s (White On Gray / Gray on White) PBT keycaps * This set contains 56*1u keys, 6 homing keys, 2*1.5u blank keys, 2*2u blank keys
- 3D printed Nylon (Dark Gray) Choc Spacing keycaps
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
- USB-C cable is not included.
- The PCB can be insulated by rubber feet.
Source code and license: https://github.com/diepala/cantor
Great minimalist keyboard! I love it!
Keyboard came very fast since the processing finished. No issues and feels really solid for being so light. Very clean soldering and I don’t question that this will last for a long time. I would buy from beekeeb again.
Sign in with Apple user
Leo was amazing every step of the way. The keyboard is stellar quality and arrived very quickly from HK to the U.K. Very well packaged and didn’t have any import duties which I was expecting. Overall will certainly be purchasing future Keebs from Leo 🙂
This is one of the best keyboards that I have in my collections. The build quality is solid and there is on point. Leo deleived an amazing service and it was made in record time. I highly recommend Leo.
Absolutely love it. The keyboard is everything as described. Seller went above and beyond, adding rubber feet per my request and sending me Via file to use since I’m a noob and can’t use gmk. 10/10 would buy again