The pre-soldered board includes:
- The components (SEEED XIAO BLE controllers, battery sockets, power switches, Kailh Choc v1 hotswap sockets, reset buttons and diodes) are pre-soldered on the board. You do not need any soldering tool to build this keyboard.
- Pre-flashed ZMK firmware
The 3D printed case includes:
- 3D printed PLA top / switch case
- 3D printed PLA bottom case
- screws and rubber feet
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
- Because I cannot ship batteries, please buy a pair of 301230 or 401230 batteries with JST-PH connectors and correct polarity from local stores.
- It is a wireless keyboard and cannot be used as wired keyboard.
- To configure the keymap, you will need to compile your own ZMK firmware using command line tools or GitHub Actions.
- The case and keycaps require DIY assembly by hand and a screwdriver.
Original Project & License: https://github.com/GEIGEIGEIST/TOTEM