- Wireless Helix with MX hotswap sockets (64 keys Ortholinear Layout)
- Onboard JST battery sockets: no battery soldering required & easily swapping batteries
- Power (on / off) switches: saving power by turning off the keyboard when it is not in used
- Socketed MCU & Displays: Replace or reuse the core components without difficulty
- Extra room for batteries: The 401230 battery fits under the controller perfectly
- Hotswap Sockets: Changing MX key switches whenever you want
The pre-built Wireless Felix keeb includes:
- All the components will be soldered to the PCB, including Bluetooth controller, (optional) Sharp Memory-in-Pixel display, diodes, battery sockets, power switches and reset buttons. No soldering tool required.
- Pre-flashed ZMK firmware
The case includes:
- 3D printed top plates
- 3D printed bottom cases
- Acrylic covers
- Spacers & Screws
- Rubber feet
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order.
- Because I cannot ship batteries, please buy a pair of 301230 or 401230 batteries with JST-PH connectors and correct polarity from local stores.
- It is a wireless keyboard and cannot be used as wired keyboard.
- To configure the keymap, you will need to compile your own ZMK firmware using command line tools or GitHub Actions.
- The case and keycaps require DIY assembly by hand and a screwdriver.
Source & License: https://github.com/beekeeb/FelixKeeb