- Pre-solder Black PCB for left hand and right hand
- Pro micro controller boards (optionally upgrade to USB Type-C), OLED displays, SMD diodes, hotswap socket for Kailh MX, TRRS jacks, reset tactile switches, rotary encoders and RGB LED are pre-assembled to the boards
- 1x TRRS cable
The case includes
- Black carbon fiber top plate
- Clear (transparent) acrylic bottom plate
- Clear (transparent) OLED acrylic cover
- M2 spacers
- M2 screws
- Silicone rubber feet
* You will need to buy keycaps, and key switches separately.
- The case requires assembly by hand and a screw driver.
- There might be some no-clean flux residues.
- You will need to buy keycaps, and key switches separately.
- The micro USB micro-B connector in pro micro is relatively fragile. The legacy pro micros also require SPLIT_USB_DETECT as a workaround in split keyboards. It is recommended to use the USB-C controllers for wired split keyboard.