A new variant, Piantor, is available at https://shop.beekeeb.com/product/pre-soldered-piantor-split-keyboard/
Cantor is a low-cost low-profile 42-key keyboard designed by diepala.
- Key caps are not included. You’ll need to buy some choc-spacing keycaps for PG1350 choc v1.
- This is the pre-built version of Cantor. The USB Type-C BlackPills, selected choc key switches and TRRS jacks will be pre-assembled on the board.
- You do not need to solder any component to the board.
- The controllers are pre-flashed with VIAL firmware.
- A TRRS cable will be included.
- PBT Black / White blank 1u keycaps
- MBK Legend ‡ 40s (White On Gray / Gray on White) PBT keycaps * This set contains 56*1u keys, 6 homing keys, 2*1.5u blank keys, 2*2u blank keys
- 3D printed Nylon (Dark Gray) Choc Spacing keycaps
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
- USB-C cable is not included.
- The PCB can be insulated by rubber feet.
Source code and license: https://github.com/diepala/cantor