Ferris Compact v0.2
- 34-key split keyboard
- Choc switches (PG 1350), Choc spacing (18x17mm), low profile
- Support QMK firmware for custom keymaps
- There might be some no-clean flux residues
- Key caps are not included. You’ll need to buy some choc-spacing keycaps for PG1350 choc v1.
- Chips, selected choc key switches and TRRS jacks will be pre-assembled on the board.
- A TRRS cable will be included.
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
Source code and license: https://github.com/pierrechevalier83/ferris
The keyboard came exactly as described, and the soldering is incredibly neat, way better than I could have done myself. Leo was also incredibly responsive and helpful in answering questions.
Excellent keyboard, fast shipping, very good communication.
Packaging was stellar when recieved and everything organized beautifully. The soldering and board was spot on and gave me a nice base to put in my switches. Will buy again and thank you for the clear guidance on the purchase.