Sweep by David Barr is similar to the Ferris Compact, but it supports pro micro, USB Type-C controllers and bluetooth BLE controllers (SuperMini NRF52840).
- Choc-spacing keycaps for PG1350 choc v1 are required.
- You do not need to solder any component to the board.
- A TRRS cable will be included.
- PBT Black / White blank 1u keycaps
- MBK Legend ‡ 40s (White On Gray / Gray on White) PBT keycaps * This set contains 56*1u keys, 6 homing keys, 2*1.5u blank keys, 2*2u blank keys
- 3D printed Nylon (Dark Gray) Choc Spacing keycaps
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
- Wireless option doesn’t include a battery, because I cannot ship batteries. Please buy the batteries from other shops.
Source code and license: https://github.com/davidphilipbarr/Sweep