Sweep by David Barr is similar to the Ferris Compact, but it supports pro micro, USB Type-C controllers and bluetooth BLE controllers (nice!nano).
I have only tested it with pro micro and type-c controllers. The BLE is untested.
- Key caps are not included. You’ll need to buy some choc-spacing keycaps for PG1350 choc v1.
- Selected controllers, selected choc key switches and TRRS jacks will be pre-assembled on the board.
- You do not need to solder any component to the board.
- A TRRS cable will be included.
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order
- The kit does not include the top plate, screws, Choc low profile key switches and keycaps. You will have to buy them separately.
- Depending on the batch, the left and right side might arrive combined (panelized) or separated/detached.
- Nice!nano option doesn’t include a battery, because I cannot ship batteries. Please buy the batteries from other shops.
Source code and license: https://github.com/davidphilipbarr/Sweep