- Hotswapabble key switches (Kailh Choc v1)
- Thumb cluster layout inspired by Corne keyboard
- Designed for wireless usage with Power Switch and JST Sockets
- Wireless based on MINEW MS88SF2 BLE module
- Long battery life
- ZMK firmware
- Low profile
- Choc Spacing (18mm x 17mm) – compatible with keycaps like MCC, MBK, CFX and Chicago Stenographer from Asymplex.
- The components (Power Switch, JST socket, BLE module, diodes, hotswap sockets, MCU, resistors, USB-C connector, etc) will be pre-soldered on the board.
The case includes:
- 3D PLA printed bottom case
- Carbon fiber Switch plate
- Carbon fiber MCU cover
- Rubber Feet
- Spacers & Screws
The default color is black. It is also available in white, limed ash green, navy blue, banana milkshake yellow and red. Please send me a message if you would like to have other color.
- You do not need any soldering tool.
- Because I cannot ship battery, you will need to buy a 3.7V 502035 battery (300mAh) or 402535 battery (320mAh) with Molex PicoBlade (MX 1.25mm 51021-0200) connector in local shop.
- Battery Guide: https://s.beekeeb.com/dao
Source and License: https://github.com/yumagulovrn/dao-choc-ble
Be the first to review “Pre-soldered Wireless Dao Choc BLE Keyboard Low Profile Hotswap Split Keyboard (42 Keys Variant)”