A new variant, Piantor, is available at https://shop.beekeeb.com/product/piantor-keyboard-kit/.
The Cantor Remix 36 Keys PCB Kit includes
- Black PCBs (left and right hand)
- 2x MCU Boards (BlackPill USB Type-C) – STM32F401 or STM32F411 (The controllers are preflashed with VIAL firmware.)
- 2x TRRS jacks
- 1x TRRS cable
- Kailh choc PG1350 v1 switches, If you choose the key switches option.
# Important Note
– There are no cases / plates. The PCB can be insulated by rubber feet.
– Keycaps are not included. You will need to buy choc-spacing keycaps from other shops.
– You will need to solder this by yourself if you do not add the soldering service.
Source code and license: https://github.com/nilokr/cantor-remix
Original Cantor V1 License and source code: https://github.com/diepala/cantor
Fast delivery, took only 2 weeks until it arrived here in Germany. Assembled the keyboard myself – everything just works. Thank you!