DASBOB, created by Marco “Bob”, is a 36 keys diodeless split choc keyboard.
The extra pins on Sea Picro controllers help to achieve diodeless design of the keyboard.
The Sea Picro is a powerful RP2040-based controllers with 128Mb flash memory.
The DIY kit includes
- A set of PCB
- 2 * Sea Picro RP2040 Controllers
- 2 * Reset Buttons
- 36 * Kailh Choc v1 Hotswap Sockets
- 4 * 12p Pin Headers
- 4 * 5p Pin Headers
- 2 * TRRS Jacks
- 1 * TRRS Cable
- Rubber Feet
* The optional buzzer is not included in this kit.
- There are no cases / plates. The PCB can be insulated by rubber feet.
- You need soldering tools to build this keyboard.
- You will need a USB-C cable to connect the keyboard to your computer.
- If you have a special request, please message me for a custom order